Job Title – Project Engineer
Job Location – Remote
To provide operational and technical support to the field resources, and technical gating of all EE/3UK sites in Comvergent’s remit Successful candidate will have experience of working on EE/3UK/VF Huawei swap programs, and can demonstrate sound technical skills associated with all aspects of Huawei vendor swap deployment activities, including, but not limited to:
- BTS (all Huawei variants) Installation & Commissioning
- Tech Add Upgrades
- Cabinet swap / expansion activities
- Combiner, Diplexer and Triplexer additions
- RRU Installation, Commissioning and Integration
- Commissioning and Testing post RRU / Antenna Upgrades
- Complex Huawei BTS system troubleshooting techniques (active and passive elements)
- Familiar with Antenna Feeder and Fibre testing techniques
- Able to support remote troubleshooting with on-site field engineers, to de-bug:
- Hardware issues
- Software issues
- System issues
- Support project team with appropriate levels of knowledge transfer to help other team members identify and review HOP related issues.
Technical gating of all sites within the upgrade pot is a key element of the support role. Candidate must be competent in understanding the solution required as gleaned from DD’s and working with the relevant team members to ensure the below aspects of build / DICI are covered and gated with appropriate staff:
- Rigging requirements (active components)
- BTS Solutions and HBOM (gating with client project staff)
- Electrical requirements (liaise with Electrical Project Engineer)
- Civil requirements (liaise with Build Manager)
- Create PBOM from DD / site survey
- Appropriately skilled resources are ring fenced from Comvergent talent pool
- To Plan, prioritise and manage activities within your role to ensure deliverables are met in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Sound technical understanding of all various Huawei BTS variants and relevant components that constitute the overall Huawei BTS system
- Assist with the development, documentation and management of processes and workflow relating to the project deliverables and service level agreement.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health and Safety legislation and guidelines.
- Work with other teams within the technical field operations support and our client to improve quality and processes.
- Produce high quality, detailed weekly & daily reports on progress of activities to the business
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks and activities in accordance with business requirements as required
- Ensuring work is completed and handed into operational service in a timely and manner whilst improving quality standards.
- Proven experience in providing Technical Support on EE/VF/3UK Huawei vendor swap related project delivery.
- Ability to learn and adapt into a new project environment, dealing with issues in the area of BTS project swap activities.
- Ability to identify technical process inefficiencies and drive through process improvements for accelerated delivery with minimal impact to cost of delivery
- Proven experience of working in a technical support environment, as a key member of a successful project delivery team.
- Sound understanding of technical components that constitute a good HOP, whether it be Build or Light HOP