Project Coordinator – Admin Team
Location: Office locations in Altrincham, Reading or Daventry with work initially being remote in current climate.
Employment type: Full time, Fixed term contract (until at least September 2021)
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a leader in mobile telecommunications infrastructure who are currently at the heart of 5G deployment within the UK and due to continued business growth and expansion are seeking a Project Coordinator to with within their Central Admin Team.
Reporting in to the Central Admin Team Lead, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of operational, technical and maintenance support for a range of internal and external customers. The overall aim being to provide a seamless customer service experience and ensuring service level agreements are met.
The overall objective of the team will be to provide support and assistance to the Telecoms team primarily coordinating project delivery tasks, improving data to allow greater effectiveness, taking enquiries from other areas of the business and assisting the wider teams with overall visibility of the design, acquisition and build programmes.
* Gather and process comprehensive information to support Customer Infrastructure Programmes (CIP)
* Engage in organisational learning approach (i.e. learns from successes and failures and seeks staff and customer feedback)
* Manage knowledge and data (collect, classify and disseminate knowledge of use to the organisation)
* Provide technical and operational guidance to support projects and all BAU activity
* Ensure accurate records, documentation and reporting of actions taken are completed and shared with other relevant stakeholders
* Take part in testing and measurement is completed within the team to comply with regulatory, industry and customer requirements
* Assist with the production of work instructions and other training and appropriate tools/materials to support service, operational and technical delivery
* Collaborate with the team to improve operating performance, policies, processes and procedures as required
* Engage with customers and build positive working relationships
* Facilitate the management of 3rd party suppliers, contractors and technology partners to meet Client specifications and standards
* Strive to ensure that the skill levels across the team are consistent so that each team member is able to cover for one another
* Undertake Continuous Improvement activities and suggest improved ways of working to line management
* Update and maintain any process documents required for the CAT team
* Undertake simple project work on behalf of the CIP team as per their instruction
* Data population and administration of databases including KEEP
* Project and Bid Support where required
* Financial / Administrative / Facilities Support
* Provide support to the business including requesting and managing Purchase Orders
* Site Creation on KEEP and De-Commissioning activities to support the Commercial Executive
Skill and Experience Required:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the telecoms industry within a projects environment (admin or coordinator level)
- Solid educational background and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with an ability to communicate across different teams and functions within a business effectively
- Ability to rapidly understand and assimilate new ideas and information
- Fundamental IT knowledge with competency in Microsoft Office software and a willingness to learn new tools as required
- Availability to travel is essential as you may be required to visit other offices on occasion
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!