Location: Remote Worker / Chester
*** Project Coordinator must have had prior experience in the Telecoms industry ***
Project Coordinator responsibilities;
- Manage resource requirements within the team using the project tracker for job/resource availability and provide status updates
- Ensure the internal and external client tracker is reconciled
- Complete exception reporting and resolve exceptions
- Ensure internal trackers and database with client system, ensuring alignment and correct data input
- Collate and generate job packs / Handover packs (HOP’s)
- Act as point of contact for HOP exception clearance/resolution
- Assign to relevant resources and manage snag process/trackers
- Act as escalation for any outage or access issues to site / point of contact
- Review materials / picklists and escalating any issues to the relevant specialist for resolution (Rigging/I&C/Transmission)
- Generate orders and manage the PO process
- Support the project manager and project administrator as required
- Work closely with assigned Project Managers acting as a key point of contact for all project queries and updates
- Ensure all project documentation is up to date, version controlled and available in the correct folder
- Processing of scheduled work, access, outages, MEWP etc., define standard processes, Admin headcount matrix managed across PMO.
Experience from Project Coordinator;
- Previous experience working in a Telecoms (Fixed or Wireless)
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator on a fast-paced project
Technical Competencies from Project Coordinator;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, time management and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Minimum of 5 GCSE (A*-C or equivalent)
- Studying towards Project Management qualification would be desirable
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information.