Location: Daventry, NN11
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: Until June 2021 (with opportunity for extension)
Day Rate: £Competitive Rate
Our Client, a leading Telecommunications Infrastructure and Tower Operator are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team working from their offices in Daventry. This role will be reporting to the Principle Project Manager and will involve primarily supporting the MBNL delivery teams. This will be achieved by undertaking a range of key tasks and responsibilities to help deliver programmes / projects to meet customer and internal key performance metrics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met
- Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Provide support to the team by managing complex tasks
- Maintain records, databases and reports as agreed with the team
- Raise purchase orders and arrange for payment of invoices, expenses and approvals
- Assisting with the raising and control of instructions and Vender PO’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company databases are continually updated to reflect the current status of any given site share project and asset data
- Coordination of KEEP reporting
- Managing documents on the Livelink filing system
- Liaise with external customer in order to arrange, Inception Meetings, Pre-starts and Site Inspections and chase for approval of documentation in order to progress site specific projects.
- Assisting with ensuring that regional project closures are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in monitoring progress of any open commitments on a project
- Assist in dealing with daily queries as to costs incurred on a project
- Assist in liaising with Procurement, Finance and Project Managers
- Coordinate H&S Paperwork and approval between contractor, Project Manager and CDM-C where appropriate
- Manage handover information from contractor and obtain approval from customer and CSD where required
- Promote an effective Safety, Health and Environment culture, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment within area of operation
- Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the Client Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and Client assets.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Knowledge of MS software packages (Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Project Management core skill set, knowledge of Telecoms Advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Thrive on team work
- Knowledge of Symology tools would be beneficial but not essential.
- Availability to travel for internal and external meetings UK wide.
Interested and want to know more? Click apply today!