Location: Saltney, Chester.
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Overall Job Description
Working within our offices in Chester the project administrator will provide administrative support to the projects team. The role requires a high level of accuracy with excellent data entry, administration, communication and organisational skills.
- To support the project co-ordinator and project manager as required with data entry onto the Greentree and Fissara and to provide status updates
- Variation tracking – to seek quotes, update the internal and client tracker and monitor the approval response.
- To update the client database with relevant up to date information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure Greentree is updated via bulk upload, Status updates and PO creation / Receipts.
- To assist the HOP co-ordinator with collating and generating handover/job packs
- To book site access according to site provider requirements and record site access on Project Tracker
- To book outages as per client/job requirements and record on project tracker
- To order materials as required on the job materials pick list, quote PO
- To record on the project tracker
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable Administrative skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Demonstrable organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Experienced in MS Office, Excel, word, MS Project preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your well-being and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
You’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fund-raising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested in joining the team? Click Apply today!