http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 0 0 http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 2018-12-04 15:41:272018-12-04 15:41:27PCN Rigging Team Lead
Job Title – Rigging Team Lead (Telecoms)
Job Location – North Central/South Central (2 positions Available)
- Carryout installations on multiple networks, on multi technology networks/feeder systems, achieving agreed performance target
- Carryout feeder system commissioning across multi-customer, multi technology networks achieving agreed performance targets on installation works.
- Participate on Aluminium feeder replacement Project within the specified working areas across the UK.
- Participate on Cross Feeder Rectification Project within the specified working areas across the UK
- Working in two man party teams, completing feeder upgrades / cross feeder rectification on the multiple network sites and ability to complete end to end testing with Site Master and PIM Tester on completion of works.
- Keep diligent records and accurately update both internal FSO and Customer systems where necessary
- Vehicle daily checks on vehicle. One vehicle per two-man team
- Test equipment, Site Master / PIM Tester provided by Ericsson. ARP to provide on lap top
- Understand and Demonstrate Vodafone, Telefonica and MBNL On Site Booking on Process and Shut Down Process and understanding any third-Party Processes (Arqiva WIG Etc) and the adherence to all access requirements
- Experience of installation, commissioning, integration and maintenance activity on feeder systems across all mobile operators
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations as well as fall protection practices and procedures
- Able to read blue print and assembly/installation drawings
- Physically able to perform all aspects of jobs, including climbing ladders and towers and working on rooftop sites/ elevated platforms
- Installing and maintaining various associated hardware and equipment related to antennas, transmission and feeder systems and earthing;
- Interact effectively and productively with Ericsson CAT 6 Climbers / Riggers operations/maintenance group as well as other installation engineers
- Perform all general ground duties associated with running feeders’ systems and complete end to end testing with site master sweep test and PIM Tester;
- Experience of working at heights and tower rescue / roof top and MEWP and current RF Awareness certificated course
Job Reference: GL2727
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP