Rigging Engineer – PCN
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Rigging Engineer – PCN would be responsible for leading a team installing and maintaining aerial equipment and associated equipment. Including building of radio towers, installation of rooftop steel works and work inside buildings.
The Rigging Engineer will be at Supervisor level and will be responsible for survey and audit requirements against all PCN activities.
Rigging Engineer – PCN responsibilities;
- Supervising daily weekly workload
- Supervise internal and external staff and contractors
- Supervising operatives
- Installation of roof top steel works
- Building radio towers
- Works inside buildings.
- Adhere to site file information, risk assessment, method statements and all relevant CDM documentation.
- To co-operate on all environment, Health and Safety issues
Knowledge and skills from Rigging Engineer – PCN;
- Able to read and understand Detailed Design drawings
- Experience of completing Surveys across multiple operators designs
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators site build requirements, particular recent experience of EE/VF/Huawei site installations.
- Strong background in complex steelworks and lifting techniques
- Demonstrate understanding of multiple operators testing requirements and test equipment use
- Demonstrate an understanding of HOP requirements.
- Quality focussed, finding ways to enhance standards
- Strong communicator, being able to explain wider implications of decisions
Qualifications and Experience of Rigging Engineer – PCN
- 10+ years experience in PCN rigging
- Tower Climbing & Advanced Climbing certificate
- Tower Rescue certificatied
- Rooftop Access (Arqiva accredited)
- First aid at Heights certified
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Driving license
- Medical deemed fit to climb
Job Reference: MM-2631
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP