IT Infrastructure Engineer
Responsibilities of IT Infrastructure Engineer;
- Produce detailed high and low level design proposals to ensure that they are delivered on time, meet the approved business requirements, align with IT strategy
- Technical IT Infrastructure expert, experienced in producing client-server, multi-tiered architecture designs
- Produce initiative mandates and business cases to support the development of IT Infrastructure and business systems
- Look at future Infrastructure roadmap, assist the business in proposing solutions and produce designs for those solutions.
IT Infrastructure Engineer technical skills and experience;
- Strong skills in providing technical solutions (7+ years)
- Excellent documentation skills producing HLD and LLDs
- Strong VMWare vSphere background
- Private or Public Cloud server virtualisations, IaaS, PaaS (including Hyper-v, AWS, VMware, Windows Azure)
- Experience within SMART Metering / Utilities / Telecoms industry.
Qualifications from IT Infrastructure Engineer;
- Degree or relevant experience
- TOGAF qualified
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- VMware Certified Professional
- MCSE cloud platform and infrastructure
Comvergent are acting as an Employment agency on behalf of the client seeking a IT Infrastructure Engineer on a 3 month rolling contract.
If you’re interested in applying for the IT Infrastructure Engineer position and have the necessary skills, please get in touch and apply. Contract is outside of IR35.
Job Reference: MM-2702
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: 15/10/2018