Job Title – HOP Project Coordinator
Job Location – Chester, Cheshire or Remote working
The HOP Project Coordinator will assist with the delivery of the goals and objectives of the company’s customer’s projects and deliver effective, flexible field engineer resource solutions to support their changing business demands. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills with relevant industry experience and an ability to be proactive in meeting with and exceeding customer expectations and service level agreements.
- Collate and generate job packs / Handover packs (HOP’s).
- Coordinate the production of HOPs for multiple workstreams.
- Act as point of contact for HOP exception clearance/resolution.
- To ensure the internal and external client tracker is reconciled with internal system.
- Verify information on HOPs with different departments (Rigging/Build/etc) to ensure quality of HOP is maintained prior to client submission.
- Ensure internal trackers and database with client system, ensuring alignment and correct data input.
- Assign to relevant resources and manage snag process/trackers.
- Interface between our new/existing Customers and other departments.
- Work closely with assigned Project Managers acting as a key point of contact for all project queries and updates.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure all project documentation is up to date, version controlled and available in the correct folder.
- Ownership of project delivery problems raised by customers.
- Escalation of appropriate issues both internally and externally to resolve resource and delivery issues.
- High attention to detail
- Project Coordination experience within Telecoms
- Project Delivery experience within Telecoms or IT
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Eagerness to improve and self-learn
- Excellent customer skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Advanced IT skills and experience, MS Office, MS Project preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Experience in working as part of a busy team
Key: HOP’s, Project Coordinator, Project Delivery, Telecommunications