http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 0 0 http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 2019-05-23 15:29:552019-05-23 15:29:55Head of Transport Delivery
Job Title – Head Of Transport Delivery
Job Location – Reading, Berkshire
- Responsible for managing and developing the Access Transport Delivery Team
- Develop strategies to monitor programme performance and implement continuous improvement policies and automation objectives
- Develop and approve new processes and workflows for the transport programme
- Support other programmes (eg RAN, OSS, Ops) to ensure their key milestone are met
- Work closely with other Work Package Suppliers to ensure cost to the client is minimised by exploiting synergies and avoiding duplication
- Support the Transport Programme Director in all aspects of the Transport Delivery Programme
- Support and monitor the relevant activities within the Existing Access Transport Network (MBNL) to support the Programme objectives
- Good knowledge of using the MBNL Toolset including ADC build,
- Detailed understanding of eNodeB migration and re-parenting processes and demonstrated ability to develop workflows across a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high-volume migration programme
- Excellent knowledge of MBNL network access procedures and associated SLA’s & costs.
- Understanding of the technology used in the MBNL live network & deployment processes for TX, 2G and 4G equipment.
- Excellent understanding of the BT MEAS Delivery Process.
- Good understanding of the BT MEAS Direct Ethernet and IPVPN product portfolio
- Demonstrated knowledge of the UK telecommunication industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in Access Transport delivery projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with BT MEAS Delivery and Modify processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with MBNL Transport Network
- Knowledge of Huawei RAN and Access Transport products
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients.
- Demonstrated professional, structured approach to project delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Soft skills: Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
Job Reference: GL2792
Salary From: £
Salary To: £
Job Industries: Service Management
Job Locations: Reading
Job Types: Contract