Field Operations Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 4-6 Months
Day Rate: £750 – £800 (Depending on experience)
Location: Initially remote then working from Reading in Q1 3 days a week.
Our Client, a European leader in Mobile Network Infrastructure is seeking an interim Field Operations Consultant to join their team and help establish a new Field Delivery Department within their offices in Reading. This role will be a critical position within the business and will play an integral role in our Client’s expansion and growth within the UK as they continue to help develop the UK’s Telecommunications infrastructure.
The successful individual will be able to manage Operations at scale and has proven experience with being able to land into a business and deliver results. They will also have a strong Customer focus, the ability to inspire, and creativity will be at the heart of this person’s agenda. Essentially, this role will allow you to truly make your mark within our Client and upon the Telecommunications industry as a whole.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the national performance of Field Delivery Regions across the Client’s product set – TIS, DAS, SC and other products which may be deployed.
- Being a member of the Client’s management team, liaising and engaging within the Corporate organisation
- Owning the customer experience in relation to field delivery commitments including delivery to commitments, cost and quality
- Leadership and engagement with the Regional Teams
- Management of the Technical Operations field supplier Strategy
- The safe execution of engineering processes such as infrastructure integrity, RF safety and drawing and data management
- Internal Stakeholder management – specifically with Commercial in terms of engineering support for Bids and account management
- Accurate forecasting of project level milestones for TIS, Small Cell, DAS and Private Network projects
- Management of project delivery to agreed milestones through regional teams and suppliers and taking effective mitigation actions to ensure forecast milestones are achieved
- Accurate and timely reporting of milestone delivery and milestone forecasts to Network Programmes team
To achieve all of the above you will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of leading teams, in a complex environment (preferably telecoms)
- Delivery excellence is a must. This is about creating an organisation that can succeed, not an organisation that tries to. You must be able to use the investment in you and your team to create a top performing culture.
- Stakeholder management, including with customers is a must
- Be adaptable and capable of leading change
- Have strong fundamental knowledge of operational delivery with an emphasis on enabling product diversification, optimising performance to meet and exceed customer expectations and driving the best possible partnering with the end Client’s supply chain
- Excellent interpersonal skills capable of engaging customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- You will naturally innovate – be able to step back and see the whole picture and challenge how it can be done better to improve the overall process
- A strong get-up-and-go attitude to work – You will be the driving force behind this departments success and as such will be required to overcome various challenges along the way
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!