Estates Maintenance Manager
Location: Reading in Q1 2021 (with some remote work)
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in Telecommunications and Mobile Network Infrastructure with a strong presence across Europe are seeking an Estates Maintenance Manager to join their team. This role will be working from their office in Reading (with some remote work in the current climate) and will report directly to the Head of Operations within the Technical Operations department.
You will be directly accountable for the maintenance, health, and compliance of all the Client’s assets across their estate (over 8,000 sites across the UK that are part of a variety of operations within the business) and will assist in the delivery of asset capital programmes such as security improvements and capex maintenance, alongside taking accountability for the physical security strategy and its application, coordinating with customers and the wider industry on specific risks and initiatives when required.
- Experience of working within the Telecoms (mobile network infrastructure) or Utilities sectors essential.
- Formal education in a relevant engineering discipline is essential (M&E, Civil or structural engineering).
- Previous expertise in managing asset maintenance across a large geographical area in a telecoms or utility environment.
- Experience of managing maintenance programmes on active equipment/ communication networks. DAS, Small Cells, Private LTE for example.
- Strong understanding of Compliance with regards to asset health.
- Experience of designing and/or installing operational site assets such as electrical installations, civil engineering works or rigging.
- Experience of working with and managing multiple contractors.
- Ability to write specifications and scopes of work. Partnering with Procurement function to on-board new suppliers as required for the role.
- Previous experience with formulating maintenance programmes, Budget building and management/ control on large scale projects.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma practices desirable but not essential.
- Ability to travel to sites and customers as and when required.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!