Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Based out of our head office in Chester, the Electrical Project Engineer provides appropriate operational and electrical deployment support to the field resources, and electrical gating of upgrade / new build sites in Comvergent’s remit. The successful candidate will have experience of working on mobile operator BTS vendor swap programs and can demonstrate sound electrical skills associated with all aspects of vendor swap deployment activities.
Electrical Project Engineer responsibilities;
- Leading a team of electrical site engineers who can support all electrical requirements required to support a countrywide deployment activities
- Provide local and remote troubleshooting to resolve on-site issues in a timely manner so as not to impact delivery deadlines.
- Support project team with appropriate levels of knowledge surrounding AC/DC power transfer to help other team members identify and review electrical HOP related issues
- Provide certifications where required
Background and Skills from Electrical Project Engineer;
- Experience of Installation/Upgrades of new electrical systems supporting BTS site solutions
- Compliant with 18th edition regulations
- Strong troubleshooting skills (remote/onsite)
- Familiar with site design drawings and understanding of electrical details.
- Preferably worked on Huawei vendor equipment but not essential
- NICEIC certified or worked under NICEIC standards in previous roles.
- Performed electrical circuit testing and inspections with authority to provide certifications
- Strong customer facing & communication skills
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Interested in the next step in your career? Click Apply today to learn more!