If you enjoy the work-life balance of getting out of the office / working from home to attend sites and being at the forefront of design in the Telecoms market, seeing what you put in front end come to reality, this Design Surveyor opportunity is one is for you.
Our Design Surveyor responsibilities include;
- Assessing design requirements on surveys for Telecom sites (Rooftop, Greenfield and Streetworks)
- Implement safe buildable designs as per the client’s specifications and current legislation
- Provide quality assurance on site designs
- Liaise and work with other departments to achieve design solutions
- Contribute to the production of MSVs
- Supporting Head of Design where required
We would love to hear from you if you have skills and experience in the following;
- Previous Design Surveyor experience within the Mobile Telecommunications industry, or perhaps done a similar role as Design Engineer / Structural Engineer / Field Engineer / Auditor / Surveyor who has completed accurate surveying and understands structural and electrical design
- On-site exposure as opposed to pure back office design
- AutoCAD understanding
The Design Surveyor will play a huge part in the success of our design solution and will see growth opportunities as Comvergent invest further the coming months due to new project wins.
Our open plan offices have free-parking and are on the outskirts of Chester, meaning we’re easy to avoiding the busy city centre congestion. Comvergent would encourage those who aren’t local to apply as we allow working from home and flexibility in our working arrangements.
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Please apply to hear more.