Delivery Manager – Mobile Network Infrastructure
Location: Flexible (with some occasional requirement to travel to client & Chester office)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Here at Comvergent we make networks work, and have been successfully collaborating with our Clients on the rollout and deployment of mobile networks for over 15 years. Due to the hard work and efforts of our teams we are now seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to join us as we add a new project to our expanding portfolio.
Whilst we are based in Saltney, Chester we are open to the right person working remote for this role (with some occasional visits to see the team in our office and visit our client when required) and will be under the general supervision of the Comvergent Field Services Director.
Overall, the successful Delivery Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of build activities into the Client’s project work stream, managing a PMO Team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Act as the Client interface, supporting operational and commercial activities. Receiving initial instruction and acting as an escalation point for the client and internally.
- Ensure commercial performance is aligned with business KPI’s and operational activities are fully covered within agreed pricing.
- Ensure the Scope of Works documentation required prior to attending site is provided on customer platforms within the agreed KPI.
- Managing a virtual team environment and ensuring all planning and reporting is timely and accurate.
- Programming of works in line with customer prioritization and volume targets.
- Ensuring that all planned works are done so correctly in line with QHSE & Deployment processes, ensure KPI compliance across QHSE documentation, RAMS, CPP etc
- Manage equipment call off processes to achieve forecasted activities.
- Ensuring works are completed within the KPI’s set out by the project and driving quality in all aspects of the delivery process.
- Ensure documentation required Post completion of the activity is checked and uploaded to within the agreed KPI.
- Ensure any documentation or site defect is addressed within the agreed KPI’s for the issues raised. Work with quality team to identify any gaps/weakness in the field team and put in place actions to resolve.
- Provide direct line management to members of the team, work to develop individual skill sets and complete PDR’s in line with Comvergent processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years experience and knowledge of network deployment and delivery projects covering 3G, 4 and 5G technologies. (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrable understanding of CDM2015 and Principle Contractor responsibilities.
- Professional structured approach to project delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Management of sub-contract resources and suppliers
- Soft skills: Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive.
- Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast moving environment.
- Strong knowledge of using the MBNL Toolset including ADC build and PACS.
- Formal Project Management qualifications
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!