Job Title – Customer Project Manager
Job Location – Guildford, Surrey
we are looking for an experienced Customer facing Project Manager, with a solid track record in managing system integration projects (pre-sales and execution) to join our PMO team on contract. The Project Manager will be empowered to take full ownership of their projects and will be motivated to demonstrate their value at the front end of our business, with strong emphasis on business case development, planning and control, team leadership and building customer relationships. We’re putting the focus on proactive Customer engagement and show casing our product and people capabilities.
- To own the customer relationship. This is a vital part of the role and a proven track record is required.
- To set up, manage and deliver projects, using a waterfall methodology. Having a recognised project management certification is beneficial.
- To manage internal stakeholders, through effective communication and setting of expectations.
- To demonstrate knowledge of a vendor’s telecom’s product portfolio and to lead a technical project team in execution.
- To demonstrate commercial and financial acumen.
- To demonstrate a consultative customer engagement, seeking opportunities to increase Ericsson’s value contribution to our clients..
- Able to establish confidence, trust quickly
- Experience within the telecommunications
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Prince 2 methodologies in a PMO or Project Management environment
- Familiarity with current project management techniques (Waterfall )
Job Reference: GL-2571
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP