Commercial Analyst – Mobile Telecoms
Location: Daventry, NN11 (with some requirement to travel when required)
Employment type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client, a leading pan European operator of Wireless Telecommunications Infrastructure are seeking an experienced Commercial Analyst to join their team working in their office in Daventry.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the successful Commercial Analyst will primarily provide contract, commercial and analytical support to the Sales and Commercial team across existing customer contracts and new sales opportunities. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in maintaining, developing, and supporting the existing customer contracts and will have responsibility for developing and maintaining the Client’s contract database.
- Developing commercial models having sought input from internal stakeholders including Account Directors, Commercial Managers, Delivery leads, Estates leads, and Finance colleagues where necessary.
- Attending governance meetings to obtain opportunity sign off.
- Developing and maintaining our contract database on SharePoint.
- Maintaining contract critical events and relevant data.
- Tracking customer and Client obligations and deliverables under the contracts.
- Developing and maintaining contract performance dashboards for presentation internally and externally to customers.
- Investigating and supporting the resolution of site-specific queries including production of correspondence and history etc.
- Issuing and logging standard letters to document commercial matters and contract variations
- Supporting the integration of the Sales and Commercial processes and customer contracts across the Clients business portfolio.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated in a numerical field with a business and/or legal bias.
- At least 2 years of experience in a previous organisation in a similar role.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- You will be a self-starter with a proven strong analytical mind set and ability to work well under pressure.
- You will be self-sufficient, hold strong communication skills, and be able to prioritise/multitask to produce required deliverables efficiently.
- Critical experience: Telecoms Background with relevant experience within the Mobile Telecom sector and working within multinational companies would be beneficial.
- Availability to travel within the UK to corporate and customer offices.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!