Job Title – Build Project Coordinator
Job Location – Daventry/Altrincham/BlackHill
To support the MBNL delivery teams by undertaking a range of key tasks and responsibilities to help deliver programmes / projects to meet customer and internal key performance metrics.
- Assisting with the raising and control of instructions and Vendor PO’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company databases are continually updated to reflect the current status of any given site share project and asset data
- Coordination of KEEP reporting
- Managing documents on the Livelink filing system
- Liaise with external customer in order to arrange, Inception Meetings, Pre-starts and Site Inspections and chase for approval of documentation in order to progress site specific projects.
- Assisting with ensuring that regional project closures are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in monitoring progress of any open commitments on a project
- Assist in dealing with daily queries as to costs incurred on a project
- Assist in liaising with Procurement, Finance and Project Managers
- Coordinate H&S Paperwork and approval between contractor, Project Manager and CDM-C where appropriate
- Manage handover information from contractor and obtain approval from customer and CSD where required
- Promote an effective Safety, Health and Environment culture, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment within area of operation
- Maintain a secure working environment in line with the requirements of the clients Security Policy in order to protect individuals, information and the clients asset
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in Telecoms
- Knowledge of MS software packages (Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Project Management core skill set
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Thrive on team work