Mitel Telecoms Engineer
A well established telecommunication service provider are looking for a skilled Mitel Telecoms Engineer to join their growing engineering team.
The Mitel Telecoms Engineer will be working for a business which is increasingly involved in:
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Hosted PBX
- Unified Communications (UC) products to build, deploy, and scale enterprise communications systems.
- Helpdesk Support, so certain days will be office based.
The Mitel Telecoms Engineer should have the following skills experience:
- Extensive previous experience with Mitel 5000 and or the Mitel 3300
- Accreditations / Certifications: Mitel MCA OR Mitel MCP , Phone Manager and Understanding Sip Protocol
- Optional knowledge of MBG or MiCollab an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Key: Installation, Maintenance, Diagnostics, Support, Mitel 5000, MIVoice Office, Cat5 and or Cat6 cabling, Avaya, IP, VOIP, Chester, Cheshire, North-Wales, Wrexham, Liverpool, Wirral, Northwich. Deeside, CH4, SIP trunk, Mitel 3300, MiCC, IVR, MiVB, Mitel 250