Location: South East of England (covering areas such as; Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich, Kent, Brighton, Southampton, London, Reading)
Comvergent are seeking Telecommunication Engineers for a large scale Telecommunications FTTC project in the UK (Copper side).
Working in 2 man teams the Telecoms Engineer will be responsible for:
- A55 Surveying of existing BT PCP / DSLAM ducting and cabinets in readiness for PCP upgrade requirements, and completing required documentation.
- Cable pulling between PCP cabinets and DSLAM access points.
- Terminating pairs of cables within the DSLAM and PCP cabinets.
- Side pod install
- DSLAM card installation and SWAP upgrade activities.
- Ideally BT accredited / safety craft module certified; A9, A15, N3, F5
- Previous experience working on PCP / DSLAM roadside cabinets (e-side, d-side)
- Understands how to use a Kroning tool within the DSLAM and PCP cabinets
- NRSWA certified
We can offer:
- Fuel Card
Meaning what you earn per job is what you take home!
For more information please apply.
Key: Telecoms Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer, Fibre, Fiber, FTTC Engineer, BT, accreditation, cabinet, FTTP, Huawei, Openreach, PCP, DSLAM, optical fiber, jointing, upgrades, e-side, d-side, A9, A15, N3, F5, Copper tie cable