Service Transition Lead
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Rate of pay: £450-500/day
Start Date: ASAP
Comvergent are seeking a Service Transition Lead for our Broadcasting & Media client based in Winchester. The Service Transition Lead must have previous experience in managing transition of new IT services in to live/production within a Broadcasting organisation.
The Service Transition Lead will be responsible for;
- Development of Service Acceptance criteria
- Document clear, concise format including Service Design Packs, Transition Plans, Process Flows.
- Produce Management Information and Reports detailing progress of activity
- Management of Risks and Issues, tracking and progression to closure
- Identification and management of Continual Service Improvement opportunities
- Use of general IT Service Management toolsets such as Remedy or Service Now.
- 3+ years as a Service Design or Service Transition job title either as analyst, manager or lead
- Previous working history in a broadcast and media organisation
- ITIL Service Design or Service Transition Intermediate qualification
- Managed the move of project deliverables in to operational support
- Written Support Models, Service Design packages & other documentation supporting the go-live of new services
- Evidence of working with support teams, service desks, engineers to ensure readiness for go-live and handover of new technology in to support
- Able to interpret contract or Service Level Agreements in order to deduce support provisions from third parties