Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Negotiable with OTE’s in the region of 45-60k
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is an independent provider of quality telecommunications systems throughout the UK, including lines and calls, mobile solutions, data connectivity and Internet packages. They are seeking a driven and sales focused Account Manager to join the team working from their office in Wakefield.
- Engage with and manage new and existing customer accounts promoting our Fixed, Data and Cloud based telephony solutions.
- Take a consultative approach to establish and identify customer needs and offer a solution that meets their requirements.
- Exceed agreed KPI’s each month to maximise company profit and personal commission.
- Provide a high-quality customer service to maintain existing client relationships.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales/account management environment, ideally working with software/telephony or IT based solutions.
- Ability to recognise an opportunity at an early stage and be able to expand it from inception to an order.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong personal organisational skills
- A powerful communicator with keen negotiation skills and a drive to succeed.
- Able to work from their own initiative to build the business portfolio and exceed sales targets.
- Perform against an agreed monthly revenue target.
What we offer in return:
- Basic salary alongside OTE’s in the region of 45-60k per annum.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Long term career with opportunity to develop and grow within a successful business.
- Excellent working environment in modern offices. Many local amenities within easy walking distance.
- Generous paid holiday allowance
- Optional pension scheme
- Hours – Mon – Thu 9 am – 5pm. Fri 9am – 4 pm.