Field Delivery & Resource Manager
Location: Chester, CH4 8RH
Comvergent have an opportunity in our Chester office as a Field Delivery & Resource Manager. Responsible for the overall strategy, delivery and ongoing development of Field Services, customer satisfaction and achieving business objectives ensuring the profitability of field services.
Responsibilities of Field Delivery & Resource Manager;
- Proactively manage, coach and develop a high performing and motivated team which delivers a trained, capable and flexible engineering resource with transferable skills to meet and exceed our customers SLA
- Responsible for ensuring safe working practices for all employees and agents within field services and ensuring the appropriate training and health and safety requirements/standards are met
- Responsible for the effective management of all regional personnel, including motivating and leading the team, establishing performance objectives and personal development plans.
- Responsible for developing and ensuring the Field Services resource plan is aligned to current and future customer requirements
Essential Skills & Experience;
- 5+ years experience of managing widely dispersed teams in Telecoms (Field Engineer resource)
- Strong knowledge of Microwave deployment planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Budget management experience (forecasting and control)
- Workforce management processes and systems experience
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.