Comvergent are currently seeking an experienced Finance Coordinator to join our Finance team in our Saltney office for Maternity cover (until April 2019).
Responsibilities of Finance Coordinator;
- Prepare weekly and monthly commercial reports
- Ensure Project Managers have recorded accurate data for reporting
- Ensure fortnightly payroll correctly processed
- Preparation of other detailed schedules to produce the monthly accounts
- Preparation of cash forecasts
- Educated to Degree level or working towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, AAT) OR relevant experience in industry
- Strong understanding and experience in accounts preparation
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to interpret data and financial reports
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information.