Location: Chester, CH4 8RH
Comvergent currently have an exciting opportunity for a telecoms Project Manager to join our Chester office. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of projects while ensuring contracted levels of service are maintained.
Project Manager responsibilities;
- Attend client review meetings / conference calls and respond to client escalations / feedback
- Acting as a client point of contact and monitor delivery/performance against client expectations
- Manage the P&L of the account to ensure milestones are met
- Manage work in progress
- Implement delivery improvement plans
- Line manage several project coordinators
- Own and manage daily project delivery including;
- Quality and timelines of operational and handover documentation
- PIVs, RAMS, Access Requests, Outage Requests, HOPs etc
- Monthly project planning reporting vs SLA to customer and internally
Background of Project Manager;
- At least 2 years recent telecoms project management experience. Telecommunications background is essential.
- A recognised Project Management qualification (PMI, Prince 2 etc)
Essential skills from Project Manager;
- Current knowledge of network technologies across fixed and mobile infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills that encourage strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to Multitask, meet deadlines and problem solve in busy working environments
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.