Location – Covering sites in Bristol, Cardiff & Swindon
Contract Duration: 3 Month Rolling on long term project
Day Rate: £Negotiable
Start Date: ASAP
- Carryout reactive and proactive maintenance on multi-customer, multi-technology networks, achieving agreed performance targets
- Carryout project based on site installation, commissioning and integration activities across multi-customer, multi technology networks achieving agreed performance targets.
- Work individually, as part of the FSO and wider teams to achieve right first time resolution of work within customer SLA’s without compromising safe working practices
- Carry out the field related installation, commissioning and integration activities associated with agreed FSO project work
- Assist in the development and review of FSO processes and procedures with a view to maximise efficiency
- Keep diligent records and accurately update both internal FSO and Customer systems where necessary.
- Must have multi-customer (VF,MBNL & Tef) base station corrective skills
- Must be located in the appropriate areas/Willing to relocate
- Must have all certs in date – Including Tower Rescue/Advance Climber
- Must provide own kit such Tower Rescue bag, Harness, PPE etc.
- Provide own Vehicle
- Willingness to participate in on-call rota (1 week in 4)
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!