Network Capacity Planning Lead
Responsibilities of Network Capacity Planning Lead;
- Review network capacity reports and datasheets from various service providers and network users.
- Produce and manage the Capacity Plan
- Create regular management reports
- Make recommendations to upgrade network and/or network re-arrangements
- Track delivery of network upgrades
Background from Network Capacity Planning Lead;
- Previous experience in a network capacity management role in the Telecommunications industry is essential
- Strong understanding of MBNL / 3UK transport network network
- Strong knowledge of Huawei router products
- Experience using Huawei U2000
- Ability to deign large networks with complex network technology (scale to 50 routers with MPLS L2/L3 VPN)
- Understanding of the technologies used in the live MBNL network
The Network Capacity Planning Lead functions within the Access Transport Programme.
If you’re interested in hearing more about the Network Capacity Planning Lead role, please apply or contact Comvergent directly.