http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 0 0 http://comvergentrecruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/comvergent_recruitment_logo_RGB.gif 2018-11-09 16:17:242018-11-09 16:17:24NOC Engineer
Responsibilities of NOC Engineer;
- Provide network monitoring and event management through the Operational Support Systems (OSS, i.e. Remdey) in line with Service Level Agreements
- Remote monitoring and management of Ceragon IP10,IP20, SMC Spectrum 2, Nera and SIAE
- IP connectivity, implementation, fault finding and testing switches, routers and radio equipment on remote sites
- Managing incidents in accordance to SLAs and log
- Fault finding on live circuits that carries specific traffic such as DAB digital radio or TV services
- Coordinate with Field Engineers to troubleshoot, arrange access who can then carry out physical amendments once errors were identified.
NOC Engineer skills;
- Previous experience in a NOC environment
- Ceragon IP10,IP20, SMC Spectrum 2, Nera and SIAE.
- DAB digital radio (DTTV)
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Cisco routing and switching
- VMware certified (desirable)
If you’re interested in the NOC Engineer position please contact the Comvergent recruitment team.
NOC Engineer rate: £200-225/day