Chester, CH4 8RH
Marketing Manager responsibilities;
- Establishing a coherent marketing strategy which meets the business goals as defined by the board
- Promoting the brand and services portfolio to its established and target client base
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Creating and managing internal and external communications plans
- Clear and effective copywriting for presentations, sales collateral, web content, case studies, blog-posts and PR activity
- Managing digital communications and social media channel, both internal and external.
Marketing Manager essential skills;
- Experience of managing brand marketing activity from start to finish
- Experience in marketing in a B2B environment (ideally within the telecoms, utilities or technology sectors)
- Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Events, Social Media etc.)
- Effective management of client relationships, particularly with client operational and procurement teams
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Effective organisational skills
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Social Media
Professional and Educational Requirements;
- 3+ years industry experience
- CIM qualification
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing would be advantageous
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Marketing Manager with a dynamic and fast growing telecoms services provider to support their next phase of growth.
Based out of their head office in Chester, you will have end to end responsibility for B2B marketing strategy, including on an offline campaigns to stimulate awareness and drive lead generation.
This varied and challenging role and will provide you with the opportunity to shape and deliver the marketing strategy, create engaging and creative campaign content, manage various communications channels, both internal and external.
In return, you’ll work for a close-knit, innovative company that is invested in your wellbeing and personal development. Committed to employee engagement, Comvergent empowers each staff member to achieve their goals.
In a happy and healthy office, you’ll work with a team of colleagues who take pride in their role and believe in cooperation and openness with each other.
Comvergent promote other benefits such as; breakfast mornings, employee fun days, weekly fresh fruit baskets, staff events and other innovative ideas brought forward by the Comvergent Committee.
We are also proud to support both national and local charities through a range of fundraising activities that we encourage staff get involved in.
Feel free to contact us for more information regarding the opportunity of Marketing Manager.